- Sales - Technology Sales
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
PERQ is an engagement technology company providing solutions that connect consumers to brands. We're a company built of people who love winning the game of business and working towards the common goal of achieving success for our clients. Check out: http://perq.com/about-us/culture to learn more.
Through Outbound marketing, you will use multiple channels including cold calls, email, and social media to engage marketing decision makers at automotive dealerships. The goal is to educate prospects, bring awareness to our solutions, and convert prospects into actionable leads for Account Executives to close.
This could be the job for you if you'd like to:
- Build a career in technology-focused inside sales
- Learn how to pitch a product and talking with prospects
- Engage decision makers through multiple channels (Phone, email, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Build an "A player" reputation for work ethic
- Get paid for your performance
- Have defined advancement opportunities with very clear goals for moving up
- Join a sales-focused culture in a high growth technology company
A typical day may include:
- Prospecting leads to secure demos
- Celebrating individual and team results
- Sales training and collaborating with teammates on creative approaches to improve results
- Developing new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media
- Following up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Utilizing Salesforce.com and Salesvue Prospecting technology
The Ideal Candidate
Someone who is looking to prove they have what it takes to be successful in technology-focused sales. Ideal candidates will be highly competitive, confident, resilient, and focused on getting better every day while producing results.
- Magnetism: Are you a passionate communicator and do people listen when you speak? This job is all about getting people to listen to you.
- Saavy: Are you quick on your feet? Do people consider you to be a problem solver? Overcoming objections in the moment requires the ability to think and act quickly, but with style!
- Competitive Greatness: Do you have to win and do everything you can within your values? This role is highly competitive and the automotive industry is even more so.
- Grit: Are you able to pick yourself back up and keep going after it? If not, sales isn't the job for you. Those easily defeated need not apply.
The 'Other Stuff'
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales/marketing or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of experience -- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Motivated, positive attitude and relentless pursuit of innovation and achievement
- Self-starting, curious, and hungry to learn
You will be measured on these Key Performance Indicators:
# of phone calls: Simply measures the amount of outgoing calls.
# of demos set: The number of demos scheduled during the calendar month.
# of demos completed: Total number of demos kept & completed.
# of lead closed: Number of leads generated closed during the month.
- Full health benefits, dental/vision available
- 401k plan
- Paid-Time-Off (Vacation, holidays, extended holiday break in December)
- Bonuses based on company performance
- Open Book Financials
- Casual Dress
- On-site Gym - full, on-site gym: free weights, cardio machines, locker room with full showers
- Collaborative, team-focused environment
- Community Giveback Program