Data Expert Consultant
- - Product Group
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
PERQ's Online Guided Shopping is an Artificial Intelligence solution that increases website conversion. We use over 10 million consumer data points along with real time visitor behavior to dynamically change existing websites and deliver the next best step in each shopper's personalized buying journey.
We're a company built of people who love winning the game of business and working toward the common goal of achieving success for our clients. Check out: https://perq.com/company/ to learn more.
PERQ is searching for consultant we can utilize to partner with our Multifamily clients to analyze and take action on our Marketing Intelligence reporting. Our clients range from beginner to advance level users of Google Analytics, website optimization and digital advertising. Our Marketing Cloud Solution significantly enhances their existing marketing intelligence, but clients struggle to have the time, experience and educational resources to effectively leverage our enhanced marketing intelligence to take action in improving their marketing performance and ROI.
Please note, this position is not benefits eligible.
- Be a Google Analytics subject matter expert for PERQ employees and our customers
- Consult PERQ's customer on best practices while giving guidance on customer specific scenarios
- Regular conversations with PERQs customers regarding analytics and reporting.
- Take complex data and reporting, then simplifying the insights into easy, digestible action items easy for a non Google Analytics person to understand.
- Setup up and optimization of PERQ's customer's Google Analytics accounts.
- Analyze and consult on multi-touch attribution.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Individuals in this position are required to have Google Analytics knowledge and experience so that you can make strong, actionable recommendations based on the data and findings in this tool.
- Familiar working and analyzing major Digital Advertising channels including Google Paid Search and Display, Facebook Ads, email marketing, and Geofencing.
- Build and analyze customer reports using conversion goals, linking Google products, segments, and custom audiences.
- Ability to lead directly and indirectly, gain buy-in from individuals and teams when necessary.
- Proven ability to self-manage and complete project deliverables.
- Displays a high level of accuracy and detail-orientation.
- Analytical, with the ability to problem-solve and analyze on the fly.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written, and verbal communication skills, including internal/external interaction, documentation, and presentations.
- Experience in Google Analytics specifically merging offline data with Google Analytics Data, importing offline cost and data into Google Analytics, and building customer reports.
- Abilities to execute an Independent Contractor Agreement and confidentiality/noncompete agreement.
- Abilities to partner with PERQ in providing services as requested by our clients in a consultative way.
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.