Client Success Coordinator - Home Furnishings
- Sales - Technology Sales
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
PERQ's Online Guided Shopping is an Artificial Intelligence solution that increases website conversion. We use over 10 million consumer data points along with real time visitor behavior to dynamically change existing websites and deliver the next best step in each shopper's personalized buying journey.
We're a company built of people who love winning the game of business and working toward the common goal of achieving success for our clients. Check out: https://perq.com/company/ to learn more.
At PERQ, the Client Success Coordinator is passionate about seeing our clients get value out of our technology products. As a trusted client partner, you are laser focused on a positive client experience above everything else. The Client Success Coordinator is able to create and execute on incredibly thoughtful relationship marketing promotions to bring value to your clients and their brands. In this role, you will work with clients post-sales to proactively drive adoption and satisfaction while ensuring high retention rates.
- Facilitate all customer activity through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution.
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution effectively and finding value in the service.
- Proactively monitor and identify usage trends to uncover renewal risks, while supporting greater adoption rates.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Increase Net Retention percentage on your customers
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
- Execute on PERQ client success process and provide constructive feedback to better the process
- Being proactive in providing customer feedback as we learn
- Manage 100-150+ furniture clients, be responsible for above industry average retention rates
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- You're passionate about engaging your customers, showing value through metrics and expanding their use cases.
- You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
- You enjoy finding ways to utilize products to create value added solutions for clients.
- You have a consultative approach and a collaborative nature
- You have an enthusiasm for creating fun and interactive consumer engaging solutions.
- You enjoy building relationships.
- Aspires to grow into a Client Success Manager Role.
- Prior experience in Client-Facing roles.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media