.Net Software Engineer
- - Engineering
- 46268, IN, USA
- Full Time
PERQ's Online Guided Shopping is an Artificial Intelligence solution that increases website conversion. We use over 10 million consumer data points along with real time visitor behavior to dynamically change existing websites and deliver the next best step in each shopper's personalized buying journey.
We're a company built of people who love winning the game of business and working toward the common goal of achieving success for our clients. Check out: https://perq.com/company/ to learn more.
The Software Engineer is responsible for the design, architecture, and development of PERQ's AI based online guided shopping software products. This individual will work as part of a high performing, collaborative team of Product Managers, Quality Assurance Engineers, UI/UX designers, Data Scientists, and other Software Engineers dedicated to building a quality, scalable, configurable, usable, high-performing, and fault tolerant SaaS web application, data analytics engine, and integration platform. This role is responsible for full stack development but will focus slightly more on backend server development. The Software Engineer is also responsible for maintaining high levels of unit test code coverage for all code delivered.
- Build awesome software!
- Technically design, architect, and code new features and platform enhancements
- Work closely with other Software Engineers to deliver high quality, high performing, fault tolerant, and functional code
- Work on a dynamic, collaborative team committed to delivering world class software via an Agile SCRUM software delivery methodology
- Help ensure the quality of PERQ's codebase by designing and writing testable code and maintaining a high level of unit test coverage
- Stay current on the latest software development tools, methods, and processes to make recommendations on how they can be applied to PERQ's products and engineering practices
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- You love software development and can pick up new technologies quickly. You're a fast learner.
- You have excellent problem-solving abilities and are a strong logical thinker
- You have a positive "can do" attitude and desire to make a big impact on a growing organization
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and ownership. You are willing and able to meet clearly defined commitments and deliverables
- You thrive working with a fun, collaborative, fast paced, and committed team
- 6+ months of web-based software development experience
- 6+ months of experience in relational databases, preferably PostgreSQL
- Experience with Agile SCRUM software development preferable
- Experience with in-memory data stores, such as redis, preferable but not required
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.