Implementation Specialist - QA
- - Implementation
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
PERQ's Online Guided Shopping is an Artificial Intelligence solution that increases website conversion. We use over 10 million consumer data points along with real time visitor behavior to dynamically change existing websites and deliver the next best step in each shopper's personalized buying journey.
We're a company built of people who love winning the game of business and working toward the common goal of achieving success for our clients. Check out: https://perq.com/company/ to learn more.
At PERQ, the Implementation Specialist - QA role is focused on proofing and confirming the accuracy of our online digital experiences and all call to actions to ensure our clients and their customers have optimal results. In this role you will be responsible for understanding all client requests and making corrections and updates prior to publishing the online experiences.
- Utilize high attention to detail to proofread and ensure all client deliveries meet and exceed client expectations.
- Make sure that all client requests are delivered without error and in a timely and organized fashion.
- Document all implementation errors while proofing and communicate those with the team.
- Engage in conversation on how to continuously improve PERQ's Implementation process and client value delivery.
- Publish and test finalized promotions in timely fashion.
- Create walkthrough videos to ensure our clients have a complete understanding of the product and how it works.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- You have an impeccable attention to detail and take pride in high quality deliverables.
- You're passionate about seeing clients get value out of a best in class product.
- You are comfortable giving feedback on improving process and making corrections.
- You have a consultative approach and a collaborative nature.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Good written verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Can adapt to change
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- A customer service approach
- Motivated, positive attitude
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Self-starter, curious and enjoys learning new software
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media