- - Control
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
PERQ's Online Guided Shopping is an Artificial Intelligence solution that increases website conversion. We use over 10 million consumer data points along with real time visitor behavior to dynamically change existing websites and deliver the next best step in each shopper's personalized buying journey.
We're a company built of people who love winning the game of business and working toward the common goal of achieving success for our clients. Check out: https://perq.com/company/ to learn more.
PERQ's Junior Accounting Coordinator is responsible for financial record keeping, processing deposits, and data entry. The position will use financial software and PERQ's internal systems to record accounts receivable and payable transactions. The candidate will also assist in special projects requiring strong analytical and collaboration skills within our organization.
- Processing check and credit card payments from clients
- Entering invoices from vendors
- Contacting clients for past due payments
- Invoicing and filing
- Data entry
- Improve processes and efficiencies
- Completing ad hoc projects for Finance & Accounting teams
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proven accuracy in work and attention to detail.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and efficient in data entry.
- Ability to drive projects through process and guidelines.
- Proven ability to self-manage and complete project deliverables.
- Analytical, with the ability to problem-solve and make decisions on the fly.
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts and principles.
- Accounting or finance degree preferred.
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.