Director of Marketing Intelligence & Advertising
- Marketing - Marketing
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
PERQ's Online Guided Shopping is an Artificial Intelligence solution that increases website conversion. We use over 10 million consumer data points along with real time visitor behavior to dynamically change existing websites and deliver the next best step in each shopper's personalized buying journey.
We're a company built of people who love winning the game of business and working toward the common goal of achieving success for our clients. Check out: https://perq.com/company/ to learn more.
The Director of Marketing Intelligence & Advertising is responsible for positioning PERQ as the definitive source of data in all served verticals and driving new/upsell revenue by achieving department excellence in advertising, with a focus on account-based marketing (ABM) and clients. The ideal candidate has a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our company. They will also lead the development and execution of all integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Use data modeling and analysis of client/consumer data to discover marketable insights.
- Compile and translate marketing performance data into business intelligence.
- Develop and execute account-based marketing for new and upsell booking.
- Launch client experience campaigns driving NPS and retention.
- Execute general demand generation campaigns.
- Own all advertising delivery channels (email, direct mail, display, etc.).
- Partner with the team on ideation and development of impactful content.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations.
- Ability to lead directly and indirectly, gain buy-in from individuals and teams when necessary.
- Proven ability to self-manage and complete project deliverables.
- Exhibit confidence in decision-making.
- Displays a high level of accuracy and detail-orientation.
- Analytical, with the ability to problem-solve and analyze on the fly.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written, and verbal communication skills, including internal/external interaction, documentation, and presentations.
- Ability to consistently produce high quality work within tight deadlines by prioritizing, identifying roadblocks, and effective team collaboration.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years of marketing experience in a demand generation capacity, planning and executing campaigns.
- Previous, successful experience marketing within a B2B SaaS business focused on ABM.
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key marketing outcomes.
- Comfort in the use and application of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- 3-5 years of prior management experience.
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media