.Net Software Engineer
- - Engineering
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
PERQ's Online Guided Shopping is an AI consumer experience solution that increases B2C online conversion by dynamically adapting their existing website based on real-time behavior and guiding your visitors to the next best step in their buying journey. PERQ leverages millions of consumer behavior data to train their existing website to be a great salesperson, while guiding consumers through their shopping journey for expensive and complex purchases, such as a cars, furniture and mattresses, or leasing an apartment.
We're a company built of people who love winning the game of business and working towards the common goal of achieving success for our clients. Check out: https://perq.com/company/ to learn more.
The Software Engineer is responsible for the design, architecture, and development of PERQ's AI based online guided shopping software products. This individual will work as part of a high performing, collaborative team of Product Managers, Quality Assurance Engineers, UI/UX designers, Data Scientists, and other Software Engineers dedicated to building a quality, scalable, configurable, usable, high-performing, and fault tolerant SaaS web application, data analytics engine, and integration platform. This role is responsible for full stack development but will focus slightly more on backend server development. The Software Engineer is also responsible for maintaining high levels of unit test code coverage for all code delivered.
This could be the job for you if you'd like to:
- Build awesome software!
- Technically design, architect, and code new features and platform enhancements
- Work closely with other Software Engineers to deliver high quality, high performing, fault tolerant, and functional code
- Work on a dynamic, collaborative team committed to delivering world class software via an Agile SCRUM software delivery methodology
- Help ensure the quality of PERQ's codebase by designing and writing testable code and maintaining a high level of unit test coverage
- Stay current on the latest software development tools, methods, and processes to make recommendations on how they can be applied to PERQ's products and engineering practices
- You love software development and can pick up new technologies quickly. You're a fast learner.
- You have excellent problem-solving abilities and are a strong logical thinker
- You have a positive "can do" attitude and desire to make a big impact on a growing organization
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and ownership. You are willing and able to meet clearly defined commitments and deliverables
- You thrive working with a fun, collaborative, fast paced, and committed team
The Ideal Candidate:
- 6+ months of web-based software development experience
- 6+ months of experience in relational databases, preferably PostgreSQL
- Experience with Agile SCRUM software development preferable
- Experience with in-memory data stores, such as redis, preferable but not required
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media