- - Operations
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
PERQ is an engagement technology company providing solutions that connect consumers to brands. But that's only one of our layers. We're a company built of people who love winning the game of business and working towards the common goal of achieving success for our clients.
The Quality Coordinator is a role that is accountable to ensuring the success of PERQ campaigns. From the initial build of the order to delivery of the mail in homes, the Quality Coordinator is continuously involved to make sure jobs are executed efficiently and most importantly, without error.
This could be the job for you if you enjoy:
- Making calls to FedEx and the USPS to ensure daily on-time mail delivery to SCFs and DDUs.
- Documenting all conversations with detailed information for communication with Operations and Sales.
- With a high-level understanding of USPS processes and rules, asking the right questions to get the most detailed information on delivery of mail to homes.
- Identifying late mail and communicating with sales on total impact to the customer.
- Proofing orders built by different departments internally to ensure they are complete and correct based on a comprehensive checklist specific to the type of job.
- Communicating necessary changes to all parties involved and making sure those changes are executed correctly
- Sending order forms of completed jobs to the appropriate external vendors as chosen by Purchasing.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this position is a detail-oriented individual who is able to multi-task efficiently in order to handle multiple responsibilities and is an outstanding team member able to work with a variety of departments and people.
To perform this job successfully, one must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Comfortable navigating websites and using web tools
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
Skills & Abilities:
- Superior customer service skills including responsiveness and accountability.
- Team attitude and professionalism.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task on multiple items and projects in one day.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Superior communication skills.
A typical day may include
Mail Reliability Calls
- Calls must be made to FedEx and the USPS to confirm delivery of mail to the correct USPS locations. Follow up calls will then be scheduled and made to verify in-home delivery of mail.
- Quality Coordinator must be a good listener and occasionally use fact-finding skills to ensure accuracy of information from the USPS.
- The position will require communication with sales when late mail issues arise as well as fielding general questions on mail reports.
- Initial proofing is the first quality control check on an order. This will include evaluation of order details as well as the creative built by in-house artists to ensure the customer's requests are followed, the mailer is legally compliant, and the mailer is free of typos or informational errors.
- Final proofing will follow once the order is ready to send to the appropriate vendor. The Quality Coordinator will ensure that all changes required after initial proofing as well as any made by the customer have been executed correctly.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media