- Sales - Technology Sales
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Account Executive – Multifamily Home
PERQ is an engagement technology company providing solutions that connect consumers to brands. We're a company built of people who love winning the game of business and working towards the common goal of achieving success for our clients. Check out: http://perq.com/about-us/culture to learn more.
We are looking for an individual with a history of sales success and extensive knowledge of the multifamily home industry. Specifically, individuals who understand effective strategies in sales and development in multifamily properties. This would include abilities from prospecting, relationship building, and closing over the phone and in person using tools such as GoToMeeting to show the FATWIN web engagement tools. This role will leverage your skills at outbound marketing (cold calls, email, and social media) to engage marketing decision makers at property management groups. Your goal is achieving sales quotas though high activity, sales and industry expertise and strong negotiation skills.
This could be the job for you if you'd like to:
- Develop a sales-focused team for the multifamily home industry within a high growth technology company
- Be recognized for your contributions
- Continue your career in technology-focused sales
- Build an "A player" reputation for work ethic
- Get paid for your performance
- Leverage a solid foundation and knowledge of the multifamily home industries and how technology can help convert sales opportunities.
A typical day may include:
- Prospecting leads to secure demos
- Closing deals and networking with referrals
- Celebrating individual and team results
- Sales training and collaborating with teammates on creative approaches to improve results
- Developing new business via telephone and digital communication such as email and social media
- Following up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Utilizing Salesforce.com and Salesvue Prospecting technology
- Occasional travel for trade shows and in-person demo's
The Ideal Candidate
Someone who is looking to prove they have what it takes to be successful in technology-focused sales roles for the multifamily home industry. Ideal candidates will be highly competitive, confident, resilient, and focused on getting better every day while producing results. Individuals must be knowledgeable around digital marketing and be self-driven to perform while demonstrating value of the technology.
- Magnetism: Are you a passionate communicator and do people listen when you speak? This job is all about getting people to listen to you.
- Savvy: Are you quick on your feet? Do people consider you to be a problem solver? Overcoming objections in the moment requires the ability to think and act quickly, but with style!
- Competitive Greatness: Do you have to win and do everything you can within your values? This role is highly competitive.
- Grit: Are you able to pick yourself back up and keep going after it? If not, sales isn't the job for you. Those easily defeated need not apply.
The 'Other Stuff'
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales/marketing or equivalent experience
- Thorough understanding of the multifamily home industry, including strong networking of property groups, property management teams, relationships between residents and leasing consultants, industry and marketing trends, ability to present well at trade shows and network with other professionals.
- 2 - 5 years of experience – prefer inside sales experience
- Experience selling technology with at least a $6k yearly contract is a plus
- Motivated, positive attitude and relentless pursuit of innovation and achievement
- Self-starting, curious, and hungry to learn
- Full health benefits, dental/vision available
- 401k plan
- Paid-Time-Off (Vacation, holidays, extended holiday break in December)
- Bonuses based on company performance
- Open Book Financials
- Casual Dress
- On-site Gym - full, on-site gym: free weights, cardio machines, locker room with full showers
- Collaborative, team-focused environment
- Community Giveback Program