- - Product Group
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
At PERQ, the Client Success Manager is passionate about seeing our clients get value out of our technology products. As a trusted client partner you are laser focused on a positive client experience above everything else. The Client Success Manager is able to create and execute on incredibly thoughtful relationship marketing promotions to bring value to your clients and their brands. In this role you will work with clients post-sales to proactively drive adoption and satisfaction while ensuring high retention rates. In addition you will be responsible for identifying, working & closing upsell opportunities inside your client base.
- Facilitate all customer activity through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution.
- Identify and grow opportunities within named accounts while ensuring high renewal rates.
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution effectively and finding value in the service.
- Proactively monitor and identify usage trends in order to uncover renewal risks, while supporting greater adoption rates.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Identify upsell opportunities sales and advance those opportunities through close
- Increase Net Retention percentage on your customers
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
- Execute on PERQ client success process and provide constructive feedback to better the process
- Being proactive in providing customer feedback as we learn
- Manage 100-150+ Automotive clients, be responsible for above industry average retention rates and grow the reoccurring annual customer spend of this set of clients throughout the year
How do you know if this job is right for you?
- You have the best client management and business consultancy skills around.
- You're passionate about engaging your customers, showing value through metrics and expanding their use cases.
- You enjoy relationship selling with existing accounts including growing existing relationships, and cross-selling and upselling the existing client base.
- You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with
- You enjoy finding ways to utilize products to create value added solutions for clients.
- You have a consultative approach and a collaborative nature
- You are a conceptual thinker and are excited about taking vague client objectives and creating innovative and unique solutions
- You have an enthusiasm for creating fun and interactive consumer engaging solutions.
- You enjoy building relationships and can leverage those relationships resulting in happy customers that want to do more business with you.
- Prior experience in Customer Success, Account Management or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, retention and upsell for technology product(s).
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.